DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDYALAYA, INDORE
(A STATE UNIVERSITY OF M.P.)
ACCREDITED ‘A+ GRADE BY NAAC
DAVV Indore PhD Admission 2022 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) Indore invites application for Doctoral Entrance Test 2022 for Admission to PhD Program offered in various subjects for the academic session 2022.
|Commencement of online application||09 February 2022|
|Last date of online application (Extended)||28 March 2022|
|Last date of online application with late fee (Extended)||04 April 2022|
|Entrance Examination||19 April 2022|
DAVV DET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant for DAVVDET-2022, must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject with at least 55% Marks [(50% for SC/ST/OBC/Differently-abled category and other categories as per the decision of the UGC from time to time or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991] from a university, a deemed university or other university incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by DAVV
- Applicants appearing in the final semester / year exam may also apply but they have to submit their final result before submission of application for registration in PhD.
- Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers)/EWS applicants is as per existing rules. This benefit of reservation will be offered to MP domicile applicants only.
Exemption from Appearing at Entrance Exam of DAVVDET 2022
- Following candidates shall be exempted from appearing at Entrance Examination who have valid
- JRF awarded through UGC-NET or CSIR-NET;
- teacher fellowship for research awarded by UGC/AICTE;
- any other Government / Foreign research fellowship;
- M.Phil. degree (as per UGC Regulations 2009 or amended thereafter) with course work
- However, they have to appear for the interview.
- It is mandatory for all candidates (including the candidates who are exempted from Entrance Examination) to fill the online application form by due date(s).
DAVV DET 2022 Exam Details
Ph.D. Entrance test (DAVVDET-2022) comprises of two parts
- Entrance Examination.
- Interview by Research Advisory Committee (RAC)
DAVV DET 2022 Application Process
- Interested applicants may apply through MP-online portal: https://davv.mponline.gov.in.
- The application fee (Non-refundable) is Rs. 1,000/- (without late fee) upto 28.03.2022 and Rs. 2,000/- (with late fee) upto 04.04.2022. In addition to application fee, Rs. 50/- will be charged extra as Online service charges.
- Applicants can pay fees online through MP-online authorized KIOSK in MP or through any ATM cum Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking from anywhere.
- If your payment is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as the previous amount will be reverted automatically into your account. For more details on this issue you can call customer care number: 0731-2525825
- Applicant must upload his/her recent coloured photograph at the given space of the online application form. No other documents are to be uploaded.
- The name of the applicants must be the same as given in the mark sheet/grade sheet of the 10th Class.
Available PhD Programs
Online applications are invited from prospective candidates for admission to Ph.D. programmes in 44 subjects (including 32 subjects
for which online applications were invited earlier in February 2022.
Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) 2022 shall be held in the following subjects –
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics
- Home Science
- Life Science
- Military Science
- Computer Science
- Data Science & Forecasting
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Electronic Media
- Social Work
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Energy & Environment
- Music and Dance
- Drawing and Painting
- Applied Physics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
DAVV DET 2022 Syllabus
DAVV DET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Applied Physics||Part A||Part B|
|Computer Engineering||Part A||Part B|
|Sanskrit||Part A||Part B|
|Philosophy||Part A||Part B|
|Music and Dance||Part A||Part B|
|Drawing and Painting||Part A||Part B|
|English||Part A||Part B|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||Part A||Part B|
|Law||Part A||Part B|
|Commerce||Part A||Part B|
|History||Part A||Part B|
|Information Technology||Part A||Part B|
|Hindi||Part A||Part B|
|Urdu||Part A||Part B|
|Commerce||Part A||Part B|
|Applied Chemistry||Part A||Part B|
|Applied Mathematics||Part A||Part B|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||Part A||Part B|
|Computer Science||Part A||Part B|
|Data Science||Part A||Part B|
|Electronics||Part A||Part B|
|Energy||Part A||Part B|
|Instrumention||Part A||Part B|
|Electronic Media||Part A||Part B|
|Home Science||Part A||Part B|
|Biochemistry||Part A||Part B|
|Biotechnology||Part A||Part B|
|Botany||Part A||Part B|
|Life Sciences||Part A||Part B|
|Zoology||Part A||Part B|
|Management||Part A||Part B|
|Physical Education||Part A||Part B|
|Chemical Sciences||Part A||Part B|
|Mathematics||Part A||Part B|
|Physics||Part A||Part B|
|Statistics||Part A||Part B|
|Geography||Part A||Part B|
|Military Science||Part A||Part B|
|Political Science||Part A||Part B|
|Economics||Part A||Part B|
|Social work||Part A||Part B|
|Sociology||Part A||Part B|
|Pharmacy||Part A||Part B|
- The question paper of entrance examination shall have two parts: Part-A and Part B.
- Each part shall consist of 50 MCQs of 1 mark each.
- Part A: Research Methodology
- Part B: Related subjects at Masters Level
- Total – 100 Questions and 100 Marks
- There will be no negative marking
- The candidates must score minimum 50% marks [(45% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers/differently abled category] marks in the entrance exam to qualify for the interview. A list of the candidates eligible for interview will be notified on the university website
- All the applicants who have qualified the entrance examination (including those who were exempted from the entrance examination) shall have to appear in the interview for admission in Ph.D.
- The interview shall be conducted by the Research Advisory Committee (RAC) of the concerned subject. The date of interview in each subject will be notified on the website of the University.
- WEBSITE – https://www.dauniv.ac.in/
- Prospectus: //www.dauniv.ac.in/public/frontassets/det2021/DAVVDET2022_04.03.2022.pdf