MP DElEd Admission 2022 is governed by state-level entrance exams or merit lists made available by state boards. To gain admission to the DElEd program, the majority of states administer a state-level entrance exam.
The Ministry of School Education will administer the MP Online D.EL.Ed 2022 (Madhya Pradesh Online Diploma in Elementary Education). The counseling process is used to enroll candidates in the Diploma in Elementary Education program. The exam is given at the state level once a year.
When the application process is completed. The process of allocating seats will begin. Officially, there is no word on when the seat allotment process will begin. However, it is expected that candidates will receive their allotment letter within a few weeks. MP Board DElEd Form Last Date 2022 is available at https://rsk.mponline.gov.in.
Applicants should read the entire article to learn about MP Online D.El.Ed 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Requirements, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Consultation, and so on.
- Registration Fee Rs. 50
- Choice Filling Fee Rs. 118
- The fee can be paid online using a debit card, a credit card, or net banking.
Here are steps to fill out the form:
- For the online application form, go to mpbse.mponline.gov.in.
- The link to the application form can be found on this page.
- Wait for the form to open after clicking on it.
- Download it when it opens.
- Fill out the form as the instructions are given to you step by step.
- Keep the information safe.
- After attaching any documents, submit them.
- Online payments are accepted for the fees.
Document required for MP D.El.Ed 2022:
- Certificates and mark sheets for the 10th grade
- Certificates and mark sheets for the 12th grade
MP D.El.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Read about the eligibility requirements for applying to the MP Board DElEd Admission Process in this section. Read this carefully because only if you meet the eligibility criteria can you apply for the admission process; otherwise, your application form will be rejected. Furthermore, the application fee is non-refundable. Take a look at the following details:
- Applicants must have completed their 10+2 intermediate exams from a recognized MP Board.
- For the general category, applicants must pass the intermediate Exam with a minimum of 50%.
- For the SC/ST category, 45 percent in the intermediate exam will be required.
Applicants must be 17 years old on July 1, 2022.
MP D.El.Ed 2022 Merit List
After the candidates have made their selections, a merit list is published on the official website, rskmponline.gov.in. Aspirants do not receive allotment letters until after the merit list is published. The list of selected aspirants, as well as the number of seats available for government and non-government institutions, are included in the merit list.
MP D.El.Ed 2022 Counselling
The MP D.El.Ed online counseling process is carried out at rsk.mponline.gov.in. Following successful registration, candidates will be contacted for the counseling process, which will be based on their eligibility.
The steps for registering and selecting a college are outlined below.
- First and foremost, the candidate must register on the MP Online online kiosk or directly on the portal.
- The candidate must upload all relevant documents to the MPOnline Portal.
- The candidate must select colleges based on their preferences. If the candidate wants to make changes to their registration form and the information on it, they can do so by clicking on the “Edit” tab.
- Candidates can obtain a printout of the registration form checklist from the MP Online Portal. Candidates’ class 12th final exam marks, examination body, and caste will be verified during this process.
- The candidate will be notified via SMS when this process is complete.
Apply link: Click here