BSc in Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course that focuses on providing detailed nursing knowledge to medical aspirants. Students who have completed class 12 with Biology as a subject or have completed Diploma in Nursing meet the BSc Nursing Eligibility criteria. Admission to BSc Nursing is provided through NEET. Bsc Nursing is provided through the MNS Nursing exam to offer admission in the Indian Army.
The average BSc Nursing salary received post completing the course ranges from INR 2.5 – 8 LPA. A registered nurse having less than 1 year of experience usually begins their career with an average salary package of INR 2,33,151 per annum. After 4 years of service the average salary of nurses rises to INR 2,49,994 and nurses with 5 and more years of experience are paid a salary of 4,96,269 per annum.
List of Top 10 Bsc Nursing Collge In Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Govt. College of Nursing, Indore- Govt.
- SAIMS College, Indore- Private
- Vikrant Group of Institutions (VGI, Indore- Private
- Bombay Hospital College of Nursing, Indore- Private
- Indore Nursing College,- Private
- LNCT Indore- Private
- Malwanchal University, Indore- Private
- R.D. Memorial College of Nursing, Indore- Private
- Devi Ahilya College Of Paramedical Science, Indore- Private
- Kanyakubj Nursing College – [KKNC], Indore- Private